1. Q: Are you the manufacturer for all the filament?
A: Yes, we are professional factory for 3d printing filaments, including PLA filament, ABS filament, petg filament, flexible(tpu,tpe) filament, nylon filament, wood filament etc.
We have specialized in 3d filament since 2012. After 5 years development, now, we have many customer in this field.
Many 3d printer brand buyers have had a good cooperation with us, such as printbot, Felix, makerbot and so on.
You can click here to know more about our factory. We are happy to be your potential supplier.
2. Q: Which is the hottest product you offer in 2017?
A: It is our carbon fiber reinforced filament, includes carbon fiber pla and carbon fiber petg. This filament has high strength and ligh weight, heat resistant. If you are interested, you could email us for sample, we could offer free sample for testing. For more new material used in 3d printing, you could subscribe our newsletter with detail information.
3.Q: Do you provide free sample?
A: Yes, we could provide about 1kg sample for free. It contains several type of filament, each is about 10 meter and 3-4 colors.
If you need special color, we also could customize for our customer. You just let we know the pantone color number.
4.Q: How do you keep your filament with high quality?
A: Firstly, all the raw material are imported from US and Taiwan. We do not use recycled material. Second, we take three step to control the quality.
1. We use a filter in the mold of extrude, it could filter other black point or other Impurities.
2. Lase measure device are used to monitor the diameter range, If the size are our of range, there will alarm and filament will be cut.
3. Special cleaning system and roll machine are used, the filament are neat in rolling and none dust stick in there.
Lastly, our QC will inspect all the filaments before the package.
5. Q: Which certification do you have?
A: Yes, we have SGS certification for our filament.
6. Q: What terms of payment do you offer?
A: We could accept paypal, west union and wire transfer. T/T is also ok for us.