Flame Retardant PLA has flame retardant additive that can inhibit or delay combustion and do not burn themselves easily. Flame Retardant PLA is approximately 90% PLA, and 10% flame retardant additives. The appearance is light yellow with. When removed from a flame source, the material could be extinguished itself. This filament is suitable for 3d printer parts which have to fulfil the standard for safety for flammability of plastic materials UL 94 Classification HB.
Spool N.W: 1 kg
Filament: 1.75 mm Flame retardant PLA
Box size: 21 × 21 × 7.5 cm
Package details: vacuum sealed, individual box, master carton
*Flame Retardant PLA (Poly lactic Acid) 3D Printer Filament Vacuumed Sealed With Desiccant
*High strength, better toughness, low odor
*Precise detail, good adhesion to build plates, less warping or curling
*Diameter Accuracy can be controlled within ±0.05 mm
*Flammability of these materials could pass UL 94 Classification HB.
1. Printing temperature: 200-230℃
2. Heated bed: 50-60℃
3. Speed: 50-100 mm/sec
4. Cooling fan: on
General printing tips:
1. Change the nozzle before printing is a good way to reduce jam.
2. Finding perfect gap between nozzle and print platform is important to get nice prints. We prefer place A4 paper between gap, if can pull out paper intact with some strength, then it is perfect height.
3.PLA Filament adheres well to acrylic and blue painter’s tape, we prefer use blue tape on the build plate with no raft.
4. Place remitting filament back to original vacuum bag and stock them in a cool and dry place after print. Filament can absorb moisture from air and affect its quality and performance.
5. Better to release filament to original status after print, keep it bend at certain degree on your printer may cause break for next print.