Bulk PLA Filament 1.75mm
Certification: Rohs, SGS
Standard Weight: 1kg
Large spool: 2kg,3kg and 5kg spool
Color: more than 30 type
PLA 3D Printing Setting
2. Heated bed: Not needed, but if the printer has a heated bed, 50-60 °C
Questions for most people want to know
1. What is the difference between yours with other brands?
There are three unique advantages different from others.
1. We use the premium type of raw material. It is more flexible and easier to print.
2. All the diameters will pass two detections; laser measure and hole test. We are sure filament is 100% in the range. The jam will never occur in our type.
3. Neat winding is available here. There is no tangle in the spool.
2. How many meters is one spool?
Our standard spool for PLA filament is 1 kg. It is about 335 meters in length.
3. How many grams is an empty bobbin?
It is about 200g.
4. Will this fit in most printers (1.75 mm)?
Yes, Our PLA filament could support most 3d printers.
5. Is it food safe and toxic?
Polylactic is non-toxic, but it is not food safe. The natural of PLA is BPA free and pass food certificated from FDA, that is just for raw material. There have somethings changed in printing. We don’t recommend use in the food area.
6. Does PLA filament work with MakerBot?
PLA is a commonly used material in 3d printing, including maker bot, Ultimaker.
7. Do you have 2.85 PLA filament in stock?
Yes, we always have several roles in our warehouse.
8. Is a larger spool available?
Yes, we have a large spool for PLA filament, including 2 kg, 3 kg, and 5 kg spool.
9. Does it work with a 3D pen?
Yes, 3d pen uses the same material.
10. Is the PLA filament flexible?
The nature of PLA is brittle and robust. We have changed the formula to get rough PLA filament.
Our premium type has higher flexibility than average.
11. How to dry PLA filament?
PLA filament could absorb the moisture in the air. You could store PLA filament in the oven.
12. Where to buy PLA filament?
As the manufacturer of 3d printer materials, we focus on wholesale and OEM service.
If you want to import or retail with 3D filament, please fill the form below, and we will reply soon.
13. What makes PLA filament brittle?
Maybe humidity is the most crucial factor. PLA filament will age in humid Environments. It becomes brittle after some time.
14. What dissolves PLA filament?
Acetone could work well. This material always uses to smooth the surface.
15. Is PLA filament annealing?
Yes, it could anneal to get higher strength.
16. What is PLA filament assortment?
We have several types of filament. Apart from solid color, we also have a silk-like, wood-filled filament, conductive PLA,
carbon fiber PLA, flame retardant PLA, marble.
17. What can we do if the PLA filament is cracking?
It is a sign that there has so much internal stress. You could anneal the filament to remove it.
18. Does the PLA filament printer need an enclosure?
No, the enclosure is not necessary. PLA filament is so easy to work well.
19. How is PLA filament heat resistance?
PLA has low heat resistance. The HDT is about 60 degrees.
20. Filament keeps snapping in printing. What should I do?
This means that the filament is damp. You need to stop print and dry for several hours.
21. PLA filament is not sticking to the bed. What should we do?
PLA filament is the most accessible material in 3d printing now. If it is not sticking to the bed, you should confirm in two sections.
1. Temperature: Suitable temperature is needed. 200-220 degrees is the best range.
2. adjust the distance between the nozzle and plate bed. Space only allows across A4 paper.
22. PLA filament stuck in the extruder, what can we do?
First, you should take out the rest filament in the spool and set a higher nozzle temperature. Use clean filament to help to clean the extruder.
23. What are the PLA filament pros and cons?
1. Biodegradable material
2. High Gloss surface on the printing product
3. Good liquidity. Parts are not easy to crack.
4. little wrap in large diameter object.
5. No fume in printing
1. Difficult to remove support
2. Low impact resistance