|Place of Origin||Shenzhen,China|
|Color:||more than 30|
PLA Filament Settingextruder Temperatures: 190-230 °C heated bed: Not needed, but if printer has heated bed, 50-60 °C Cooling fan: On
Questions for most people want to know
1. What is the different between yours with other brand?
There are three unique advantage different from others.
1. We use premium type of raw material, it is more flexible and easier to print.
2. All the diameter are passed two detection;laser measure and hole test. We are sure filament are 100% in the range. Jam will never be occurred in our type.
3. Neat winding is available here. There are no tangle in the spool.
2. How many meters is one spool?
Our standard spool for PLA filament is 1 kg, it is about 335 meters in length.
3. How many grams is empty bobbin?
It is about 200g.
4. Will this fit in most printers (1.75 mm)?
Yes, Our PLA filament could support most 3d printer.
5. Is it food safe and toxic?
Poly lactic is non-toxic, but it is not food safe. The natural of PLA is BPA free and pass food certificated from FDA, that is just for raw material. There has somethings changed in printing, we don’t recommend to use in food area.
6. Does PLA filament work with makerbot?
PLA is common used material in 3d printing, including maker bot, Ultimaker.
7. Do you have 2.85 PLA filament in stock?
Yes, we always have several roles in our warehouse.
8. Is larger spool available?
Yes, we have series of large spool for PLA filament, including 2 kg, 3 kg and 5 kg spool.
9. Does it work with 3D pen?
Yes, 3d pen use the same material.
10. Is pla filament flexible?
The nature of pla is brittle and strong. We have changed the formula to get rough pla filament. Our premium type has higher flexibility than normal.
11. How to dry pla filament?
PLA filament could absorb the moisture in the air. You could store pla filament in the oven.
12. Where to buy pla filament?
As the manufacturer for 3d printer materials, we focus on wholesale and OEM service. If you want to import or retail with 3D filament, please fill the form below, and we will reply soon.
13. What makes pla filament brittle?
Maybe humidity is the most important factor. pla filament will be aged in humid Environment, it becomes brittle after some time.
14. What dissolves pla filament?
Acetone could work well. This always used to smooth the surface.
15. Is pla filament annealing?
Yes, it could be annealed to higher strength.
16. What is pla filament assortment?
We have several types of filament. Apart from solid color, we also have silk like, wood filled filament, conductive pla, carbon fiber pla, flame retardant pla and marble.
17. What can we do if pla filament is cracking?
This is a sign that there has so much internal stress, you could anneal the filament to remove it.
18. Does pla filament printer need enclosure?
No, enclosure is not necessary. PLA filament is so easy to work well.
19. How is pla filament heat resistance?
pla has low heat resistance, the HDT is about 60 degree.
20. Filament keeps snapping in printing, what should I do?
This means that the filament is damp. You need to stop print and dry for several hours.
21. PLA filament is not sticking to bed, what should we do?
PLA filament is the easiest material in 3d printing now. If it is not sticking to bed, you should confirm in two sections. 1. Temperature: Suitable temperature is need. 200-220 degree is the best range. 2. adjust the distance between nozzle and plate bed, the distance is just allow across of A4 paper.
22. Pla filament stuck in extruder, what can we do?
First, you should take out the rest filament in spool and set higher nozzle temperature. Use clean filament to help to clean the extruder.
23. What is pla filament pros and cons?
1. Biodegradable material
2. High Gloss surface on printing product
3. Good liquidity, parts are not easy to crack.
4. little wrap in large diameter object.
5. No fume in printing
1. Difficult to remove support
2. Low impact resistance